March 04, 2009
dicas adaptadas pela menina_Alice (o soutien de fecho traseiro)
How to remove difficult clothing - part 1
Back-Clasping Bra (with One Hand)
1. Move your date forward. If your date is lying on her back or leaning against a sofa, you will not have the necessary space to attempt this maneuver. Use a gentle embrace to guide her into a position so that you have access to her back.
2. Visualize the clasp. You are most likely dealing with a hook-and-eye closure. The hooks are generally on her right side; the eyes will be on her left side.
3. Reach your right hand around to the clasp. Bend your index finger over the bra clasp and place it between the fabric and her skin.
4. Brace your thumb against the eyes of the clasp.
5. Holding your index finger down, push the hook-side of the bra with your thumb. It may take a few attempts before you get good at this, so do not be discouraged—try again.
6. Slide the now-open bra off her arms.
The bigger the breasts, the bigger the challenge, since the closure on her bra is bearing more weight and is likely to be more taut.
alt title - There's more to life than books, you know
in worst case scenarios